You Need Flash Player
Interested individuals are offered to initially pay only 30% of the value of the residential property they wish to acquire. The remaining 70% will need to be paid upon completion of the house, i.e. in one year.
/ About The Company
/ LISI Veranda
© 2011, JSC LISI Development. All rights reserved